Massage Price List
Price increase effective Sep 1, 2021
60-minute Massages $90
90-minute Massages $120
(All 60 or 90 min massages include Thai Herbal, Hot Stones, Cupping, Scraping, Deep Tissue, Barefoot and Raindrop)
*Thai Massage, Active Isolated Stretching (AIS), Deep Tissue, Barefoot, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, or Swedish
Gift Certificates Available!!!
* Thai massage is a unique massage experience that will facilitate deep relaxation. This massage is enjoyed comfortably in loose fitted clothing and performed on a Thai mat on the floor. No lotions or oils will be used in this treatment. Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage, because the therapist uses their hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. The techniques incorporate stretching and pressure points. Some people say Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work.
* The Raindrop Technique Massage is a unique, targeted massage and energy approach with pure, authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. The application of specific therapeutic grade essential oils along the spine accompanied by massage. Benefits of Raindrop Therapy include an increase in energy, a release of toxins and bacteria, a boost to the immune system, realignment of the spine, release of back pain and tension headaches, facilitation of emotional release, improvement in attention and concentration, and balancing of mood and emotions. This technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. The session lasts 40 minutes however the benefits may last up to a week or more.
* Thai Herbal Compresses consist of a healing practice therapy which dates back nearly 5,000 years, to an era when the knowledge of plants, including their effects through ingestion or application on the body, were researched and then passed down from one generation to the next. This herbal therapy is designed to relieve pain and inflammation. A selection of therapeutic herbs, including ginger, turmeric and lemongrass along with other herbs are wrapped in a muslin compress, steamed and then applied to the body in gentle pressing, circular and rolling movements.
* Cupping is a therapy in which heated glass cups are applied to the skin creating suction as a way of stimulating the flow of energy. Cupping therapy dates back to ancient Egyptian, Chinese, and Middle Eastern cultures. One of the oldest medical textbooks in the world, the Ebers Papyrus, describes how the ancient Egyptians were using cupping therapy in 1,550 B.C. The purpose of cupping is to enhance circulation, help relieve pain, remove "heat" and pull out the toxins that linger in your body's tissues.
* Scraping technique has two main functions where it both nourishes and detoxifies. By scraping the skin, blood vessels will expand enabling sweat pores to enhance blood flow to remove toxins and other waste of metabolism. Blood containing nutrients will then be able to circulate unimpeded to provide nutrition to organs and tissues.
* Active Isolated Stretching is a technique used for muscle lengthening and fascial release that provides effective, dynamic, facilitated stretching of major muscle groups, but more importantly, it provides functional and physiological restoration of superficial and deep fascial planes. You will also leave with stretching and strengthening exercises.
Call Annette at 804 683 7330 or Email RetreatsWithAnnette@gmail.com to book your massage